- Adult Basketball is coed and for 16 years and older
- Youth Basketball is coed and in two age divisions:
- 7-11 division
- 12-15 division
- A team consists of five players. A team may not play with less than three players.
- No more than eight names may appear on either the official roster or a game card at any time.
- Each team shall wear shirts of the same color. Each player must have a unique number on the back of his/her shirt.
- A game shall consist of two 18-minute running time halves
- Final/3rd-place game will consist of four 10-minute quarters.
- Successive overtime periods will be played until one team has outscored the other at end of an overtime period
For a full list of rules and regulations see below document.